Workshops & Events
RESTORATIVE CHAKRA PRACTICE
On Sunday, the 3rd of June from 10 to 12pm
Join Cendrine for a two hours restorative yoga practice with the Chakras as our focus.
You will be able to deeply reset your body and your mind as well as your energy field to enter winter in gentleness and inner warmth. A change of season can trigger a lot in our body and our mind and create imbalances that then results in poor health and a heavy mind. You will be able to draw your awareness within through a gentle restorative practice that will target your chakra system to allow it to be more balanced. You will learn valuable yoga poses to practice at home during winter, to warm your heart. You will learn about the chakras, their functions and how they work on a physical, emotional and energetic level. To finish, you will enjoy a guided meditation to clear your chakras and recharge them. Cendrine will teach you all that she has learnt about the chakra system through her work as a yoga teacher but as well as Reiki master and Spiritual Healer. You will not only learn but as well feel in your body and honour your body as the most important carrier of messages for you. This is like wrapping your soul with a blanket of love…
Will you allow this practice in wholeness to nurture your body, your mind and your soul on the deepest level?
Book now online – $40pp
YOGA BEYOND THE MAT - A MASTERCLASS ON YOGIC PHILOSOPHY
Goals, Habits & Yoga with Tanya - oh my!
– Find out and create a goal that will light you up and feel excited to achieve over winter.
– Create your own habit planner so that you know how your days will look, and how to keep it up!
– Discover simple morning yoga flows that will kick-start your day leaving you feeling energised.Make sure to bring with you:
– your planner (or device if you use a digital calendar)
– journal and pen: you have to put pen to paper!
$45 per person (cash on the day or internet banking available)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
Workshops & Events
EMBRACING THE INNER CHILD
On Sunday, the 10th of June from 12 to 3.30pm
Join Melissa for this not-to-be missed event!
Here are the details of the workshops…
Self-love workshop (12-1.30pm):
– Learn basic qigong technique for self healing
– Discussion: Why is self-love so important
– Look at Emoto’s water crystals experiment
– Learn more about yourself
– Fun activities using positive information to raise your vibration
– Relaxation time: Self-love guided relaxation session to nurture yourself
Break for snacks and tea (1.30 – 2pm)
Intuition workshop (2 – 3.30pm):
– Discussion about importance of intuition
– Guided meditation for intuition
– Series of fun activities using gemstones
– Learn about feeling/reading energy
– Send and receive positive information
– Discover more about your natural intuitive abilities
– Discussion time
– Take a gemstone home with you
$25 for one workshop or $40 for both
Contact and book with Melissa directly email@example.com
People get together to learn about themselves, their intuition and healing abilities while chatting away in a relaxed and safe atmosphere.We explore theme such as healing, clairvoyance, intuition, spirit-guides, past-lives, akashic records, channelling, love, and all that is related to what we feel is inside of us, yet often unexplored and shared.
We go we the flow as we listen to one an other…
Click on the button below to make your booking online